How can you have absolute mobility during your holiday?
With the Seiser Alm Live Card
Guests at Hotel Madonna **** Alpine & Charm do not need to use their own car for excursions in the holiday region Seiser Alp.
The Seiser Alm Live Card, which is free and automatically included in the booking, allows the use of the public transport network in the region.
The Seiser Alm Live Card takes you everywhere
The Seiser Alm Live Card is valid for seven days and is personally issued to you and is not transferable. If your stay with us takes longer than a week, you get of course after the seven days, a new Seiser Alm Live Card, which is valid for further seven days. So you will be mobile during your whole holiday without a car.With the Seiser Alm Live Card you can use the following offers of public transport:
- All shuttle busses in the Seiser Alm holiday region, apart from the lines 10 and 11.
- All South Tyrolean regional trains, from the Brenner to Trento and from Innichen to Mals
- All buses of the local transport such as public buses, city buses and long-distance buses
- All cable cars in Vöran, Mölten, Jenesien, Ritten and Meransen
- In Ritten also the tramway and the funicular on the Mendel
Moreover the Seiser Alm Live Card is valid for round trip by PostAuto Schweiz from Mals to Müstair. And of course this Live Card provides also with discounts on the Combi Card, the Nordic Pass and the Seiser Alm Card. For guests who do not wish to arrive by car, the Live Card can be sent by post in advance. This allows guests to use public transport even before they ever arrived at the Hotel Madonna.