- new, renovated 12x7m indoor swimming pool (30°) with counter-current system
- new vitality showers
- new, soothing relaxation room with comfortable, inviting recliners
- two different saunas:
- the Finnish sauna with 90°C
- a steam bath with lemon essence under a starry sky at 65°C
- soothing relaxation room
- Kneipp foot basin for water treading according to Sebastian Kneipp
- indulge in our experience showers: tropical rain, flush shower or bucket shower
- in the vitality corner, you will always find wellness teas, water and dried fruit
- wellness bag with fluffy bathrobes and towels in your room
- large lawn with relaxation chairs in our well-maintained garden area
- sunny terrace for a creamy espresso or a fine glass of wine
- and many more, new features...
- on arrival, enjoy a welcome drink ... </ li>
- a private space for your car in our underground garage
- free Wi-Fi
- new, comfortable lift
- daily "Morning "Post" with weather reports, tips, events and information for your holiday
- (Only in the summer) Guided mountain hikes and tours by mountain bike offered Monday to Friday via our professional outdoor active partner "Alps Activ"
- Rental station for Nordic Walking Poles
- Hiking boot storage with heated boot dryer
- Guest card "Live Card": free rides to the nearby towns, as well as to various cities in South Tyrol: Bolzano, Chiusa, Bressanone and many more.
- Our Adventure Farm gives you a glimpse of everything from flowering to juice, plus we have a small nature reserve with fallow deer, which gives you the life of Wildlife is brought closer
- Our hotel is located in a sunny and traffic-reduced location, only approx. 200 m from the historic village centre of Castelrotto and from public transportation
- You may reach the cable car Alpe di Siusi in approx. 7 minutes, via the free shuttle bus no. 3. It circulates daily in 15-minute intervals
- golf course St.Vigil / Seis is about 10 minutes by car.
- The Gardena Valley / Ortisei can be reached in approx. 20 minutes, via the shuttle bus no. 4
- Ski shuttle directly from the hotel to the gondola lift Seis-Seiseralm and back. 4 times a day in the morning and 4 times in the afternoon.
- Direct booking of a skiing instructors – Once a week in our house
- % Discount % on rental equipment
- Guided snowshoe hikes and ski tours are offered Monday to Friday via our professional outdoor active partner "Skischule 3000"
Our halb-board includes:
- rich breakfast buffet in our new, separate dining room with a variety of products from South Tyrol
- a select cake variety awaits you in the afternoon (3 pm to 5 pm) on our sunny terrace
- in the evening, you may enjoy a variety of fresh salads, vegetables and hearty salad dressings from the buffet
- afterwards you can look forward to a 4-course evening menu (each of which can be selected in the morning: local specialties, fish, vegetarian or gluten-free)
- weekly theme nights: for example: gala dinner, strudel buffet or cheeses buffet.
- For our small guests: a selection from our kids' menu.
- Whether aperitif or cocktail our lounge bar with fireplace leaves nothing to be desired</ li>
- With our permeated, farm-owned products we bring you and your palate a whole lot closer to nature and thereby crown your personal taste experience
More services, for a fee
- Massages and treatments can be booked directly at the reception. Our recommendation: Book your special treatments in advance, so we can reserve your desired date and time.
- At our 100% Green Energy charging station in our underground car park you can supply your e-vehicle with fresh green electricity
Our included services